Many women struggle to either get pregnant or are unable no matter what they do. Dealing with infertility can be deeply painful, and may cause rifts in your relationships. You may be feeling angry, isolated and hopeless
Counseling can help you feel relief, feel normal, feel a sense of peace even in the midst of the storm. Counseling can give you the tools you need to navigate all of the decisions around fertility treatments as well as deal with the complicated emotions that come with infertility. You don’t have to go through the pain alone.
When should I go to counseling?
· You having trouble getting pregnant?
· You been trying for long a time and your doctor recommends additional assistance or seeing a fertility specialist?
· You are about to start or end fertility treatments
· You lost a pregnancy
· You are feeling anxious or depressed about your fertility
· You are feeling alone in your struggle
· You are grieving the life and family you imagined for yourself